"A house without books is like a room without windows" ~HEINRICH MANN

November 7, 2010

In my Mailbox (4)

Welcome to  In My Mailbox! IMM is a meme started  at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.
Okay I've been really slack with writing reviews lately. Sorry, with school and work I get pretty pressed for time.

This week I only bought one book and that is Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson. I have read it before and it is one of my all time favourite books, so when i saw it i had to get it.

I also borrowed (from the library)
Meridian by Amber Kizer
Stake that by Mari Mancusi
Bones of a faerie by Jannie Lee Simner

Please attach a link to your mailbox so I can check it out (:

~T

6 comments:

  1. Awesome books. Meridian is really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored Undead and Unwed! That one kept me laughing uncontrollably the whole way through:) I see you're reading Crescendo now, I'll be interested to read your review of that one. I'm a new follower here as well, have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection of books. They all look great. Happy Reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox
    and don't forget to enter the giveaway

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read or heard of Undead and Unwed but it looks like a good read. I'll have to keep my eye out for it. Happy reading this week :)
    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meridian looks like a good book. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have to finish someothers books I'm reading now then I'll start on Nightstar. Hopefully it's good I've liked all theothers.

    ReplyDelete