"A house without books is like a room without windows" ~HEINRICH MANN

October 23, 2010

In my Mailbox (2)

Welcome to  In My Mailbox! IMM is a meme started  at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

This week I unfortunately only got one. It was one I have been looking forward to for ages so that's exciting for me :) It is..

Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis

So I can't wait to start reading this one.








~T

6 comments:

  1. Never Cry Werewolf is on my wishlist. Happy Reading!
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun one! I can't wait to hear how it is! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this...going to go look it up now! Sounds like something I would enjoy just from the title lol! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this book.Its cute and have some funny parts.
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good cover! I've been wanting to read more stories about werewolves ever since Nightshade, so maybe I'll check it out! I'm a new follower :) Have a great week!

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this book but it looks good! Enjoy reading.

    Check out my In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete