"A house without books is like a room without windows" ~HEINRICH MANN

October 30, 2010

In my Mailbox (3)

Welcome to  In My Mailbox! IMM is a meme started  at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.


This week I got two books I've really been looking forward to. I got Beatiful Darkness by Magaret Stohl  and Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick!!







~T

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I still haven't read these books (or Beautiful Creatures or Hush, Hush to be honest) But I had all 4 books in my hand today, and decided against it, only getting one of them.
    Come check it out,
    Here's my In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete