"A house without books is like a room without windows" ~HEINRICH MANN

December 4, 2010

Book Review ~ Blue Moon

Title: Blue Moon
Author: Alyson Noel
Rating: 4
Cover: 5

Things have changed for Ever since she fell in love with Damen. But just as her powers are increasing, Damen seems to be weakening. Panicked at the thought of losing him, Ever finds a path to the in-between world of Summerland, where she learns the secrets of Damen's tortured past - and accidentally discovers away to twist time. Now she can save her family form the accident that killed them. It's all she's ever wanted - but so is Damen. And Ever must choose between them...

Blue Moon is the second book in the immortals series (series of 5). I read this book some time ago and thought I better put a review up. I loved this book, it was such a easy read and I didn't want to put it down. Well actually sometimes I wanted to throw it at the wall because of what was happening to Ever, but we won't count that. One of my favourite aspects of the book was when we were able to see form Damens point of view when her previous lives were revealed.

Oh, and there was a new character. Roman. He added so much to the book and became a pretty strong character. I couldn't help but have some liking towards him even when "we weren't suppose to".

Overall this book was amazing and leaves you wanting more. I definatley reccomend it for a teenage reader.

Books in the series- Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Dark Flame, Nightstar.

~T
Review ~ Evermore

No comments:

Post a Comment