"A house without books is like a room without windows" ~HEINRICH MANN

December 4, 2010

Book Review ~ Dark Flame

Title: Dark Flame
Author: Alyson Noel
Rating: 5
Cover: 4.5

Roman. Damen. Jude, One is Ever's deadly enemy. One her great love. and the third might be the answer to all her problems. but Ever is trapped - bound by secrets, magyck and uncontrollable passion beating in her veins. She's being drawn towards someone - something - that risks everything she holds dear. And the one thing that can save her will also drive Damen away forever.

Dark Flame is the 4th book in the Immortals series! And OH MY GOSH! It is amazing, I was beginning to like this series a little (A LITTLE) bit less but then this made it go rushing back up into my favourites! The ending is the biggest cliff hanger :o I felt like throwing the book at the wall, jumping on it and never looking at it again (but that would be silly). I've waited so long for Nightstar and am finally reading it (pretty good so far). I have no words to describe it. I have read many reviews on it, some bad, most good, and completely disagree with the "bad reviews" and cannot justify why they have said what they have. I love this book, it is a light read, a love story, paranormal and quite unique. I definitely recommend these books to a teenage reader!

Books in the series: Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Dark Flame, Nightstar.

~T

You might like: Evermore Review
Blue Moon Review
Shadowland Review

No comments:

Post a Comment