"A house without books is like a room without windows" ~HEINRICH MANN

December 12, 2010

Book Review ~ NightStar

Title: NightStar
Author: Alyson Noel
Rating: 3
Cover: 4

Best friends make the worst enemies—they know all your secrets, your weaknesses, and just how to hurt you most...
After fighting for centuries to be together, Ever and Damen's future hinges on one final showdown that will leave readers gasping for breath. Don't miss this explosive new installment of the number one bestselling series that's enchanted millions across the world! (source: http://www.alysonnoel.com/immortals/night-star.php)

Okay, So it pains me to say this but this book let me down! Completely! Alyson Noel started out great and was doing a great job with this series but I honestly had to force myself to finish this. I didn't like this book overly for a number of reasons.

1. Ever started annoying the heck out of me! She is just some clueless teenager who didn't grow the entire book.

2. It went no-where, nothing happened (except for that thing with haven) and didn't answer any of the questions I wanted this book to.

3. It was boring! I didn't read this book once in the daytime (which is crazy!) and I had to force myself to pick it up at night and keep going. I kept telling myself it would get better, but it just didn't!

The reason that this book is a three is that I'm still glad I read it because of the other books in the series. I really liked them and recommend reading the series still, because all in all it was a pretty good series.

Books in the series: Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Dark Flame, NightStar.
~T

3 comments:

  1. Alyson Noel is known as a very good and decent author, so hope “NightStar” is really going to be a good one. Review seems to be ok as well. Hopefully looking forward to experience it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bit interesting about the cover and I have read the review as well. I think NightStar will be a touching one and I liked reading of review and I thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting and informative review, the Creativeness is really appreciating in it, Thanks for sharing a wonderful post.

    http://writefreelance.in/

    ReplyDelete