"A house without books is like a room without windows" ~HEINRICH MANN

December 13, 2010

Book Review ~ Undead and Unappreciated

Title: Undead and Unappreciated
Author: MaryJanice Davidson
Rating: 5
Cover: 4
Most women would love to live as royalty, but Betsy has found that being vampire queen has more problems than perks, except for always being awake for Midnight Madness sales. It may be easy to find blood (yuck) in the dark of night, but try finding a strawberry smoothie. And employees at her nightclub Scratch have been giving her nothing but grief since she killed their former boss. Some people...

 
But Betsy's "life" takes an interesting turn at a baby shower for her wicked stepmother, who lets it slip that Betsy has a long-lost half sister. Now twenty years old, this woman just so happens to be the devil's daughter...and destined to rule the world.


Undead and Unappreciated is the third book in the Undead series by MaryJanice Davidson. I absolutely LOVED the first two books and this book was another great one. I am personally a huge fan of her writing style and enjoy every last word! This book is probably my favourite out of the three I've read, it is gripping, humorous, original and just a great read.

I adore Betsy and her shoe fetish! She is a great character with a great sense of humor. The comedy in these books is what makes me like them so much more than others. It's hard to find a funny paranormal book and this book hits the spot! It is simply amazing and if you haven't already read the first to... scamper off and buy them :p

~T

7 comments:

  1. Nice review! :)
    I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you Stylish Blogger! Check out my post here :) http://steph-shortnsweet.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and informative post, the creativeness is really appreciating in it, thanks for sharing a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a free website where you can manage your book collection. I thought you might find it useful :)
    http://www.mixnode.com

    Thanks a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading this types of books. I will definitely check this one. I appreciate this review. I will add this book in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book is really creative.... Very interesting.. Thanks for the review..

    http://www.manacoupons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good review. Well done. I too love reading similar types of books. But I haven't read this book yet. Must read i t.

    https://www.howways.com/necklace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review.thanks.I have a website named Espresso Translations for translation services in all languages. Please review it and let me know for any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete