"A house without books is like a room without windows" ~HEINRICH MANN

December 11, 2010

In my Mailbox (5)

Welcome to  In My Mailbox! IMM is a meme started  at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Okay I've been really slack with writing reviews lately. Sorry, with school and work I get pretty pressed for time.

This week I got quite a few books (:

Library:
Meridian by Amber Kizer
Stake that by Mari Mancusi (I started this, hated it, so stopped! It is the only book I have ever just stopped with no intention of ever reading.)
Bones of a Fairy by Janni Lee Simner

Given (christmas presents):
Rogue by Rachel Vincent
Undead and Unreturnable by MaryJanice Davidson
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Bought:
I'm a vampire that's why by Michele Bardsley
Swimming with the fishes by MaryJanice Davidson

Leave a link to your blog and I'd love to check out what you got :)

~T

1 comment:

  1. I'd really like to read Nightshade one of these fine days. I love the cover of it.
    Happy reading,
    Check out my very exciting IMM post!!

    ReplyDelete